OPEN AND ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS
Clients who have missed their appointment are encouraged to reach out to book one, especially if you are at risk of periodontal problems and bleeding or sore gingiva. It is known that some people have now postponed their treatment much longer than usual,
and the cumulative effects of more deposits may be putting some in danger of tooth or implant loss, as well as contributing to inflammation throughout the rest of the body - especially important for those with blood pressure and diabetes.
Not knowing who may be carrying Covid-19 means Dental Hygienists must treat everyone as if they have an infection.
To care for you safely requires:
- clients have no symptoms of illness when they come for an appointment,
- screening for symptoms is done at the appointment, AND the day before,
- use of masks is required outside the treatment area,
- during treatment - clinician use of glasses, shield, gown, gloves, and Level 3 or N95 mask at all times,
- UV and HEPA air filtration unit removes possible contaminates in 10 minutes,
- frequent handwashing and use of hand sanitizer.
YOUR SAFETY HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE FIRST PRIORITY AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE.